I loved this day! We had fall break from school-and
the weather was spectacular! We went up to tour the capitol building with Cameron's scout troop. When we came out there was the biggest , fluffiest, green field of grass just waiting to be rolled on. Everyone kicked off their shoes and proceeded to partake. I don't know why we were so giddy? Maybe it was because we knew this was the last of this kind of freedom for a long time. Snow was coming! We had nowhere to be. So we played and walked and talked and captured it on film. Thank goodness for the iPhone. I promise to be a better picture taker from now on.
I found you! It's cute! To make a Monet collection on your sidebar...click at the top of your blog "design". Then look for the "add a gadget" kind of on the side and down a little bit. Click on the add gadget. Scroll down your choices and find the "link list" and click on it. Put in the title...and if you've made it this far without calling me for help..then consult the master for further instructions. haha
ReplyDelete