Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year!!
Welcome to the inaugural Family Blog.
Hopefully this will be a great way for me to keep in touch with everyone and keep you updated on our little family. It's kind of a New Year's Resolution thing. I am a left brained list maker. Now that my lovely hubby gave me an iPad for my birthday and I have my iPhone attached to me, my life is amazingly more organized.

I seem to be in the right place at the right time more than half the time now!!!

Now I call that improvement.

So on the heels of technology improving my scatterbrained life--

I thought I would educate myself in the ways of
cyber arts!!

Do I hear Dadda and Heef in the background laughing at me????

My goal is to chat regularly and I would love to hear from you. Maybe some of my Australian friends could get to know my American friends in a bloggish kind of way.


1 comment:

  1. Look at you...starting your New Year's off with a bang. You are inspiring me to update mine! I am a fan of this type of journaling...way easier than the smelly old boring journals from our days of yore. Hope I just used "yore" correctly?

    ReplyDelete